About Trak Software
Trak is a Modern Partnership Management Platform that is employed by organizations who buy and sell multi-asset marketing partnerships, and has been and helped its clients be best in-class since 2015. It helps accelerate and simplify sponsorship sales and execution; so partnerships are executed on time and on budget while delivering top-notch returns. Trak gives properties, brands, and agencies time to creatively build and execute their partnerships instead of getting bogged down by tedious, manual processes across a host of tools.
Trak is used by some of the world’s most efficient and innovative sports marketers, like Tigris Sponsorship & Marketing, Baltimore Ravens, Coca-Cola, Denver Broncos, Cleveland Browns, AAA, Live Nation and CDW.
We are an established high growth SaaS startup specializing in making digital transformation easy in the Sports and Entertainment market.
We are a close knit growing team that puts an emphasis on trust and respect in all team members. All employees at Trak are expected to give their honest opinion to provide the best product possible to our customers.
We encourage a life outside of work, work/life balance is a very important aspect of Trak.
- Monthly happy hours, spending time with your team members.
- No micro-management. We trust each other to deliver a quality product.
- Yearly retreats to get to know each other face-to-face and have some fund.
- No questions asked on sick days. Your physical and mental health are essential.
We value personal growth, and provide reimbursement for subscriptions, books, and other learning platforms that keeps your drive alive.
We believe in work/life balance, continuous growth, and being kind to one another.
- Your choice of Mac or PC and and a home office stipend to make sure you have everything you need
- 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of sick leave to use when you need it
- Time off for volunteering
About The Role
- The SDR position is a quota-carrying position where you will own the front end of the sales cycle from start to finish; hunting for new prospects, building rapport and relationships with key stakeholders, meeting setting, lead generation - all of which to tee up business for Trak Sales staff.
- You’ll need to possess a good understanding of Trak’’s solution and connect this knowledge directly to customer ROI
- Empower our prospects to achieve their goals and overcome their challenges with the Trak solution
- Handle CRM administrative functions including data entry as well as the maintenance of our lead and opportunity data
- Support the Sales Team with ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Audit the data that lives within our CRM - ensuring that our sales team is entering information correctly, updating as needed and that our handoff to CX is accurate
- Provide administrative support for Sales teams including coordinating calls with clients
- 2-3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably working with sponsorship properties, agencies and brands (SaaS and sports/entertainment preferred)
- You are especially well-connected and super knowledgeable in sales/entertainment/brand marketing
- You are a builder with some outbound prospecting experience, getting qualified meetings, preferably with demonstrable record of closing relevant deals including via cold calls
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Virtual selling experience preferred
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Social media profiles and willingness to prospect and sell digitally/socially (preferably)
- BA/BS degree preferred; or equivalent relevant work experience
- Comfortable with working remotely and managing sales activities with the entire tech stack including; CRM (Hubspot), Deal management, Sales acceleration, Slack, ClickUp, G-Suite etc….
- You are a fast learner and self-starter with a motor that runs high daily
- You have a history of high volume outreach results in a highly-relatable space that will quickly translate into results as you will be asked to reach out to deploy this skill daily (80+ touches per day)
- Report to sales manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- You are coachable team player and always open to learning and adapting
- A master at updating your approach based on experience, research, new features and value propositions for prospects and customers with emphasis on solution differentiation
- You have proven yourself strong at developing relationships and turning those into opportunities across all mediums (digital, social, in-person, etc.)
- You have an “owner’s mentality” and love to go above and beyond and working well with teammates and clients to do more and don’t require a regular external motivator
- You have proven the ability to connect with, qualify and tee up opportunities amongst brand and agency executives (primarily) and property representatives (secondarily)
- You’re skilled in “brand storytelling” and ROI tied to technology and how it applies to results and case building and ultimately business building and revenue generation
What’s in it for You?
- Flexibility! We were working remotely before it was "the thing".
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding, we've been leaders in the space but also have fun outside of work!
- Meaningful Mission - We have revolutionized an industry space and deliver better experiences, results and quality of life for clients globally.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- What makes you the best candidate for this job?
- Do you have at least 1 year of Sales experience?