About Trak Software
Trak is a Modern Partnership Management Platform that is employed by organizations who buy and sell multi-asset marketing partnerships, and has been and helped its clients be best in-class since 2015. It helps accelerate and simplify sponsorship sales and execution; so partnerships are executed on time and on budget while delivering top-notch returns. Trak gives properties, brands, and agencies time to creatively build and execute their partnerships instead of getting bogged down by tedious, manual processes across a host of tools.
Trak is used by some of the world’s most efficient and innovative sports marketers, like Tigris Sponsorship & Marketing, Baltimore Ravens, Coca-Cola, Denver Broncos, Cleveland Browns, AAA, Live Nation and CDW.
We are an established high growth SaaS startup specializing in making digital transformation easy in the Sports and Entertainment market.
We are a close knit growing team that puts an emphasis on trust and respect in all team members. All employees at Trak are expected to give their honest opinion to provide the best product possible to our customers.
We encourage a life outside of work, work/life balance is a very important aspect of Trak.
- Monthly happy hours, spending time with your team members.
- No micro-management. We trust each other to deliver a quality product.
- Yearly retreats to get to know each other face-to-face and have some fund.
- No questions asked on sick days. Your physical and mental health are essential.
We value personal growth, and provide reimbursement for subscriptions, books, and other learning platforms that keeps your drive alive.
We believe in work/life balance, continuous growth, and being kind to one another.
- Your choice of Mac or PC and and a home office stipend to make sure you have everything you need
- 3 weeks paid time off and 10 paid holidays
- 2 weeks of sick leave to use when you need it
- Time off for volunteering
About The Role
- Lead end-to-end analytics projects: work with business stakeholders to formulate questions, source and analyze data, and translate your findings into actionable recommendations.
- Define customer segments, lifetime & annual value metrics, propensity models, churn prediction, engagement metrics, and user behavior models.
- Participate in system implementation projects (requirements documentation, functional solution design, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Actively participate in discussion with business users to understand the requirements and propose suitable visualizations options (mock-ups) depending on the need, context and user group.
- Design, code, test, and aggregate results from Excel to provide information to users.
- Design and develop visualization and analyses.
- Test visualization and reports for data accuracy and functionality
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, and collaboration to achieve results
- Other duties as assigned
- Extensive, hands-on experience building business intelligence solutions; automating reporting; designing and developing analytical solutions; data management and warehousing and the strategic use of information.
- 1+ years of business intelligence, analytics, and statistics experience, developing complex dashboards, reports, and visualization in Microsoft Excel (preferably).
- Experience in data collection, automation, and integration from a variety of data sources.
- Experience using CRM tools like Hubspot a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact with technical and non-technical groups.
- Completed or pursuing a BA/BS degree Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or equivalent practical experience (preferably) .
- Comfortable with working remotely and maintaining productivity with the entire tech stack including; CRM (Hubspot), Deal management, Sales acceleration, Slack, ClickUp, G-Suite etc….
- You are a fast learner and self-starter.
- You have a history in a highly-relatable space that will quickly translate into results, preferably a strong understanding of the sponsorship landscape around sports and entertainment.
- Report to manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
- You are coachable team player and always open to learning and adapting.
- A master at updating your approach based on experience, research, tied to understanding Trak new features and value propositions for prospects and customers with emphasis on solution differentiation.
- You understand “brand storytelling” and ROI tied to technology and how it applies to results and case building and ultimately business building and revenue generation.
What’s in it for You?
- Flexibility! We were working remotely before it was "the thing".
- Extraordinary People – we’re not kidding, we've been leaders in the space but also have fun outside of work!
- Meaningful Mission - We have revolutionized an industry space and deliver better experiences, results and quality of life for clients globally.
- Opportunities for learning and leveling up through training and education reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
- What makes you the best candidate for this role?
- Do you have experiencing drawing and sharing ROI-driving conclusions via data analysis?
- Are you open to receiving course credit?